1 – Initial Meeting
- Get to know your business
- Site survey
- Understanding your needs
- Suggesting ideas
- Followed by a quotation
2 – Action Plan and Design
- Project program (timescales)
- Cad drawings
- Colour schemes
- Furniture Products
3 – Action
- We will begin to carry out the work and you will be constantly updated with progress reports.
- Each of our contracts will be overseen by its own project manager giving one single point of contact
4 – After Completion
- We will hand over all relevant warranties and building control certificates, we also give you piece of mind with our own 12 month guarantee
- We will kindly ask you to fill out or customer feedback form so we can keep improving upon our level of service throughout the industry
You won’t know we are here!
With our wealth of industry experience, we can work around small and large groups, ensuring minimal disruption. What’s more, if you’re concerned about your office refurbishment causing disruption to your day to day tasks, we can adapt our working hours to suit you.
Customer satisfaction is our main focus, and we promise to never tire of going the extra mile to achieve the desired renovation results within any pre-agreed time frame. Just ask the many customers from around Northampton, Leicester, Bedford and others around the UK and midlands.
Setting timescales, deadlines and working within budgets are of up most importance to us. We strive for transparency every step of the way. With a wealth of experience in the construction industry, we can deliver office refurbishments of the highest quality.