Who are we and what is our mission?
We, at Manor Interior Solutions, are an adaptive, forward-thinking company, consisting of a dedicated team of refurbishment specialists. Our mission is to increase the quality of the commercial interiors in London, with every project we complete. We dream of creating spaces that are enjoyable and functional, as well as interior designs that are timeless and enduring within the construction industry.
What services do we offer?
Whether it’s warehouse and office refurbishment, commercial decorating, dry lining, or glass partitioning, we’ve got you covered! Our team of specialists is ready to take your project off your hands – whether that means reconfiguring only a part of your area or reforming the entire space from scratch.
- Warehouse Refurbishment London
An engaging and functional design matters more than you think. It’s central in making the most out of your space – whether that is an industrial, office, or warehouse space.Practical areas and aesthetically pleasing interiors will go a long way in boosting your employees’ productivity, providing a safe and ergonomic space to work, and ensuring that your business is in a good light. Looking for a warehouse refurbishment in London? Here’s how we can revolutionize your space in just a few weeks.– Consulting on storage needs (e.g. shelving vs racking?)
– Warehouse redesign and partitioning
– Commercial decorating.
– Mezzanine flooring installation, if needed, to benefit from additional storage space.
– Fire alarm installation.
– Pallet gate installation
– Electrical and mechanical reconfiguration
– Cold storage room installation.
- Office Refurbishment London
Looking to play up with your commercial interiors? Dreaming of upgrading your small office space? Require a full renovation of multiple floors? Leave us to it! If you got an office in London but you are worried about refurbishment anxiety, here’s how we can step in to help you out:Office refurbishments can be fun, well, we think so anyway. We are enthusiastic about office refurbishment in London and are happy to share ideas and help our clients come up with workspaces that are inviting, homely and of course, designs that make us proud to be a part of.
Why choose us to handle your London office refurbishment? With a wealth of experience in the commercial refurbishment sector, we are confident we can deliver office refurbishments of the utmost quality. Plus, during the entire project, we are your single point of communication. This means that the entire project management is entirely overseen by us. No need to worry about getting quotes from different companies for each stage of the project! Our vast network of suppliers and contractors enables us to take care of this for you and incorporate everything in our fit-out package!
- Mezzanine flooring London and Pallet Racking London
Our mezzanine floors are manufactured in nearby Birmingham, allowing us to be amongst the most competitive mezzanine flooring contractors in London. Our first priority is to ensure that your mezzanine floor is sturdy and safe by design and constructed properly with top-tier raw materials. It’s essential that it suits your business needs and expectations today while powering growth and expansion in the future. Looking for a London mezzanine floor installation? Here are the different types of mezzanine floorings available:– Office mezzanine flooring
– Storage mezzanine flooring
– Multi-tier mezzanine flooring
- Dry lining London
Dry lining has been increasingly popular in the UK over the last years, setting trends within the construction industry. Put simply, dry lining involves an internal wall or ceiling finish with insulation properties, recognized for being a quicker and cleaner alternative method to plastering. With several years of expertise and a proven record of successfully completed projects, Manor Interior Solutions operates with stringent standards and promises to provide you with the highest quality London dry lining services.Looking for dry lining in London? Here’s how we can help:– Casoline MF Ceiling
– Jumbo Stud Partitions
– Plastering services
– Tape and Jointing Service
- Suspended ceilings London
When it comes to London suspended ceilings, we’re everything you’ve been looking for! Our wide range of suspended ceiling systems is sure to cover all the requirements and specifications of your business environment. We believe that there is no ‘one solution fits all’, so each project is undertaken with your own needs, requirements, and budget in mindThis means we will work together towards the best option for your office space by examining your area, sharing our ideas, and proposing a wide range of designs for you to choose from. Need a suspended ceiling in London? Here are the different types of suspended ceilings available:
– Hygienic ceiling tale
– Acoustic suspended ceilings
– Fire-rated suspended ceilings
- Glass partitioning London
Wondering why you see more and more glass walls popping up on buildings every day? Well, glass walls not only offer a modern appearance to your space, but they also allow all the benefits of natural light to come in without allowing environmental elements such as rain, wind, heat, cold, noise, or dust. Why choose us for your London glass partitioning?Our wealth of experience, together with our passion, makes us your go-to point of contact for your next glass partitioning project. We supply and fit numerous glazed partition systems and we would be happy to discuss your project in more detail in order to advise you on the most suitable system to suit your requirements and needs. If you already have glass partitions in place, we can assess the existing type of it and undertake the installation of a matching one.Require glass partitioning in London? Here’s how we can step in:
– Frameless Glass Partitioning
– Glass Manifestation and Blinds
– Acoustic Glass Partitioning
– Framed Glass Partitioning
Transform your London space in 4 steps
- First Meeting: In our initial meeting, our goal is to get to know your business better in order to understand your expectations and needs. Once we evaluate your space, we’ll share our ideas with you, along with a quotation.
- Action Plan, Budget, and Design: This step is all about timeframes, cad drawings, colour schemes, and furniture products.
- Action: We will begin working on your project and we will keep you updated with progress reports. Each of our contracts will be overseen by its own project manager giving you one single point of contact.
- Completion: We will hand over all relevant warranties and building control certificates to you, including our 12-month guarantee which will give you peace of mind. We will kindly ask you to fill out our customer feedback form which helps us to constantly improve our services.