Who are we and what is our mission?
We, at Manor Interior Solutions, are an adaptive, forward-thinking company, consisting of a dedicated team of refurbishment specialists. Our mission is to increase the quality of the commercial interiors in Nottingham, with every project we complete. We dream of creating spaces that are enjoyable and functional, as well as interior designs that are timeless and enduring within the construction industry.
What services do we offer?
As refurbishment specialists, our work covers everything from warehouse and office refurbishment, commercial decorating, dry lining, mezzanine flooring, and glass partitioning. We aim to simplify your refurbishment project by bridging the gap between you and smaller suppliers, while also delivering top quality refurbishment works.
Whether you want to reform your space from scratch, or you just want to configure a part of your area to make it more ergonomic, we’ve got you covered.
- Warehouse Refurbishment Nottingham
An engaging and functional design is essential to help you make the most out of your space – whether that is an industrial, office, or warehouse space. Ergonomic and pleasing interiors will go a long way in boosting your employees’ morale, providing a safe and practical space to work, while securing that your business is in a good light. In need of warehouse refurbishment in Nottingham? Here’s how we can revolutionize your space in no time. – Guidance on whether shelving or racking is ideal for your storage needs from our experienced team.
– Warehouse partitioning.
– Warehouse redesign and advice on finishes.
– Commercial decorating.
– Mezzanine flooring installation, if needed, to benefit from additional storage space.
– Fire alarm installation.
– Electrical and mechanical reconfiguration.
– Cold storage room installation.
- Office Refurbishment Nottingham
Have a small office space you want to enliven? Require a full renovation of multiple floors? Looking to switch up your commercial interiors? We’ve got your back. With a wealth of experience in the commercial refurbishment sector, we are confident we can deliver office refurbishments of the utmost quality. If you have got an office in Nottingham but you are worried about the refurbishment stress, here’s how we can step in:Office refurbishments can be fun, well, we think so anyway. We are enthusiastic about office refurbishment in Nottingham and are happy to share ideas and help our clients come up with workspaces that are inviting, homely and of course, designs that make us proud to be a part of.Why choose us to handle your Nottingham office refurbishment?
During the entire project, we are your single point of communication. This means that the entire work and project management is entirely overseen by us. As the main contractor, you don’t need to worry about getting quotes from different companies for each stage of the project, as our vast network of suppliers and contractors enables us to take care of this for you and incorporate everything in our fit-out package!
- Mezzanine flooring Nottingham and Pallet Racking Nottingham
Our mezzanine floors are manufactured in nearby Birmingham, allowing us to be amongst the most competitive mezzanine flooring contractors in Nottingham. We ensure that your mezzanine floor is sturdy and safe by design and constructed properly with top-tier raw materials, so that not only suits your business needs today but also fuels growth and expansion in the future. Need a Nottingham mezzanine floor installation? Here are the different types of mezzanine floorings available:– Office mezzanine flooring installation Nottingham
– Storage mezzanine flooring installation Nottingham
– Multi-tier mezzanine flooring installation Nottingham
– Retail Mezzanine flooring installation Nottingham
- Dry lining Nottingham
Manor interior solutions started life as predominantly a specialist dry lining contractor. Now with numerous years of experience and a proven record of successfully completed projects, Manor Interior Solutions operates with stringent standards and promises to provide you with the highest quality Nottingham dry lining services.Need dry lining contractor in Nottingham? Here’s how we can help:– MF Ceiling
– Jumbo Stud Partitions
– Plastering services
– Tape and Jointing Service
– Create and advise on dry lining specification
– Fire and acoustic dry lining solutions
- Suspended ceilings Nottingham
When it comes to Nottingham suspended ceilings, we’re everything you’ve been looking for! We provide a wide range of suspended ceiling systems, tailored to meet the specifications of your business environment. There is no ‘one solution fits all’ for us, so each project is undertaken with your own needs, requirements, and budget in mind. This means we will work together towards the best option for your office space by examining your area, sharing our ideas, and proposing a wide range of designs for you to choose from. Need a suspended ceiling in Nottingham? Here are the different types of suspended ceilings available:– Hygienic ceiling tale
– Acoustic suspended ceilings
– Fire-rated suspended ceilings
- Glass partitioning Nottingham
It’s no wonder why you see more and more glass walls popping up on buildings every day. Glass walls not only offer a modern appearance to your space, but they also allow all the benefits of natural light to come in without allowing environmental elements such as rain, wind, heat, cold, noise, or dust. Why choose us for your Nottingham glass partitioning?Our wealth of experience, together with our passion, makes us your go-to point of contact for your next glass partitioning project. We supply and fit numerous glazed partition systems all over the country and we would be happy to discuss your project in more detail. If you already have glass partitions in place, we can assess the existing type and undertake the installation of a matching one or reconfigure your existing glass partitions in a different configuration.Need glass office walls in Nottingham? Here’s how we can help:- Acoustic Glass Partitioning
– Framed Glass Partitioning
– Frameless Glass Partitioning
– Glass Manifestation and Blinds
Transform your Nottingham space in 4 steps
- Initial Meeting: We’ll first get to know your business in order to understand your needs and expectations. Once we evaluate your space, we’ll share our ideas with you, along with a quotation.
- Action Plan, Budget, and Design: This step is all about timeframes, cad drawings, colour schemes, and furniture products.
- Action: We will initiate the work and you will be constantly updated with progress reports. Each of our contracts will be overseen by its own project manager giving you one single point of contact.
- Completion: We will hand over all relevant warranties and building control certificates to you, including our 12-month guarantee which will give you peace of mind. We will kindly ask you to fill out our customer feedback form which helps us to constantly improve our services.